I found this fabric from Eurokangas fabric store. There´s hint of a golden sparkle mixed to the fabric. It´s quick and easy to make nice summer dress from this stretchy lace fabric.
Remember today is the last day to take a part for BLACK TULLE SKIRT GIVEAWAY!!!
Here we go!
I had some leftover tulle fabric and I decided to make a nice tulle skirt for you as a giveaway.
Now you have great chance to win this soft black tulle skirt! Waist measure is 83cm/33 inch, but there isn´t any underskirt.
To take a part to win this giveaway you got to choose your favorite dress picture and comment about it. You´ll get an extra vote if you blog about this giveaway, post it on Pinterest, facebook, twitter or Google+… Remember to mention this in your comment.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS WORLDWIDE!!
Vote your favorite from these! You can vote until 25.5.2014
1. Rebel Rio, pictures: Risto Kuulasmaa
2. Lush, pictures: Risto Kuulasmaa
3. Odessa A, pictures: Risto Kuulasmaa
4. Lucy Lace, pictures: L&L
And if you don´t´win you can always make a tulle skirt for yourself with these DIY tulle skirt tips. Any questions? email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I started designing and doing dresses three years ago. Time really flies and I have learned a lot but I still have plenty to learn. I love to challenge myself trying new things out. Anyways here is few of my all time favorite dresses and pictures which we have photo shoot. Photgraphers: Risto Kuulasmaa and Dorit Salutskij
So many memories ❤ and the story continues..
I got an nice email where women was asking if she is crazy, but she wants to have a tulle skirt. Just the same kind of as her daughter has. I told her: Absolutely you can!! Why not? If you just choose the right kind of tulle (veil or bridal) you can look great! Or what you think about it? Is tulle skirt more for little girls.
I think is all about the attitude! You don´t need to look like a princess or a bride if you choose your shirt and accessories well.
This tulle skirt is made with this pattern: Click As you can see the same pattern goes easily with kids and women´s tulle skirt.
For this tulle skirt I multiplied waist measure by three.
And with this skirt I multiplied waist measure ONLY BY TWO!! So it wont be so fluffy.
If you need help just email me: email@example.com
A month ago I shared this DIY tulle skirt tutorial. Thanks for all the emails and questions you have been sending to me. I decided to share few extra tips for you all./ Kuukausi sitten jaoin tämän tee-se-itse tyllihame -ohjeen. Kiitos kaikista sähköposteista ja kysymyksistä, joita olette lähettäneet. Tässä vielä muutamia ekstra vinkkejä!
1. If you want your skirt to be really fluffy remember to use basic tulle (hard tulle) at least on the bottom layer. In this skirt I used only basic tulle./ Muhkeaan tyllihameeseen kannattaa käyttää perustylliä (kovaa tylliä), ainakin hameen alimpaan kerrokseen. Tämä hame on tehty käyttämällä ainoastaan perustylliä.
2. If you want your skirt to fall down nicely then use only bridal tulle/wedding tulle or veil tulle./ Kauniisti laskeutuvaan tyllihameeseen kannattaa käyttää ohuempaa morisustylliä tai huntutylliä.
If you need any help or you want to have one of these of your own you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Jos tarvitset apua tai haluat yhden tällaisen tyllihameen itsellesi, niin voit laittaa s.postia tulemaan: email@example.com
Hei jos haluat lukea viestin suomeksi klikkaa tästä.
We have finally set the new day for the photo shoot. wuhuu!
Before the photo shoots there´s still plenty of work to do. I also have few items for sale or rent.
Lily wedding dress is made from lace, satin and tulle. More pictures click.
Adele wedding dress is made from lace and polyester. More info click.
This tulle skirt is also searching for a new owner.
Any questions? You can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I decided to share these tips one more time. I think this is easy and quick way to make a simple tulle skirt.
1. First you need to measure your waist. Then multiply your waist measure by three or four. That´s the number how wide your tulle should be if you want your skirt to be really fluffy. For example kids skirt waist measure is 52cm x 3 = 156cm (1,56 meters). So your tulle needs to be at least 1,6 meters wide.
2. Next cut your tulle into single layers. In this skirt I used two layers of basic tulle and two layers of bridal tulle. Then it´s time to start pleading all the tulle layers like this. Leave 5-6 cm between each folding.
3. Now sew all the tulle layers one by one. Use the widest stitch and leave the other end open. Don´t tight it off.
4. Gather it up by pulling the other string carefully. Do the same thing to all your tulle layers.
5. Now you should have all your tulle layers gathered up so you can sew all layers together.
6.Now your tulle layers are all sewed together and it looks like a skirt.
7.You´ll need two satin ribbons to finish the skirt. Sew one on each side of the skirt.
8. Skirt is ready!
Here´s one more making of picture from the new “Lulu dress”. If you have any questions about the dresses you can send me email: email@example.com.
Lulu wedding dress has gone through a total makeover. It´s not Lulu anymore 🙂 You can find part.1 from here and part.2. from here.
In this part.3 you can see a sneak peak how the bodice changed from halterneck into heart shaped neckline.
The new bodice is full of foldings made from soft chiffon. The dress is already done and I´m happy how it turn out. Maybe we could take some nice pictures from the “new” dress. Or what you think? Would you like to see some pictures?